Kefir Health Benefits
1) Kefir helps in controlling Liver damage by providing all nutrients and keeping GUT clean and healthy .
2) It is natural and strongest antibiotic .
3) It helps to remove any kind of allergy in human body .
4) It helps to strength collagen – protein required in making skin beautiful and healthy .
5) Kefir is helpful in treating any disease related to gallbladder( helps in dissolving gallbladder stones), kidney stones, irritable bowel syndrome, gastritis, ulcers, colon cancer, candida, hypertension, inflammatory diseases, heart disease, lung infections and acne.
6) It helps in diarrhea, constipation, sleeping disorders, depression, yeast infection, arthritis, stomach disorders, stomach cramps, chronic intestine infections, liver infections, asthma, bronchitis, anemia, hepatitis, and immune disease .
7) Kefir lowers levels of LDL cholesterol, cleans the gastrointestinal tract, stop growth of cancer cells,speeds up healing processes, cleans blood vessels, boosts energy, normalizes metabolism, nourishes hair,
8) It helps regulates blood pressure, lowers blood sugar, lowers blood lipid (fat) levels, promotes healthy bowel movement, has anti-stress properties, eliminates vaginal odors, cures wrinkles, cures migranes, detoxifies the body, prevents metastasis, and cures bad morning breath.
9) Kefir is believed to have anti aging properties and provides our body with all necessary anti oxidants .
10) Kefir also removes heavy metals from our bodies, salts, chemicals, and alcoholic products .
11) KEFIR is a source if complete nutritional punch as it contains many vitamins, minerals, amino acids and enzymes – calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, vitamin B, B2, B3, B6, B12, Folic Acid, vitamin K, vitamin A and vitamin D .
12) Kefir improves the brains neuro functions – our reflexes, memory retention, attention, the five senses.
13) Kefir also helps in calming the inflammation of the gut
14) Kefir is overall very Healthy for the Gut .
15) Kefir is a high probiotic property which is very much helpful to restore the friendly bacteria balance in our gut and because of that it give our body the power to fight against the vast form of diarrhea. There are many kinds of probiotic foods and probiotic, which can help you to reduce every sort of digestive problem like the tetchy bowel disorder and ulcers, which are caused by bacteria infection. For these types of reasons, kefir is very highly beneficial to give you a great solution for many digestive problems. Also, Vitamin-B12 and Vitamin-K are produced in the digestive system and the friendly bacteria aids in their production.
16) Cancer is the scariest disease, which ultimately results in death. This disease occurs due to the uncontrollable expansion of abnormal cells in a body, like a tumor. Specially fermented liquid dairy products, which are very much handy to inhibit tumor may enlarge by the plummeting the formation of the compounds of carcinogenic, and also by stimulating your immune system. This kind of protective method is demonstrated in numerous studies of the test tube. Kefir can reduce the numeral breast cancer cells from the human body according to a study published in The Journal of Dairy Science. The accurate quantity is up to 56 percent.
17) Kefir has high Nutritional Benefits. It can boost up your Immunity system and can heal your provocative bowel syndrome. Kefir is a great product to build up the Density of your bone and to produce you the stamina to fight with many kinds of allergies and can improve your lactose digestion. It is very much helpful to kill the Candida and to support the detoxification system of your body. It is a miraculous product with multifarious Nutritional Benefits.
18) Kefir is Antibacterial – There is much quantity of probiotic present in kefir to give you complete protection against the infections. Like the Lactobacillus kefir, this is a unique kind of kefir with multi-benefits that prevents infections. Probiotic is very much beneficial to inhibit the augmentation of diverse harmful bacteria like the Helicobacter Pylori, Salmonella, etc. One kind of carbohydrate kefiran, which is present in kefir, has a high antibacterial property.
19) Immune System –Not only does kefir provide a large amount of vitamin C, which is a key component for the immune system, it also has all of the beneficial bacteria that will eliminate other harmful bacteria in the body. It’s antioxidant properties can prevent a wide variety of diseases, including various cancers and heart disease.
20) Heart Health –The kefiran that is present in kefir has been connected to suppressing blood pressure and reducing serum cholesterol. Both of those things result in a healthier heart that is less prone to conditions like atherosclerosis, heart attacks, and strokes.
21) Digestion –As a probiotic-rich substance, kefir can be very beneficial for digestion and intestinal health. The probiotics eliminate a lot of harmful bacteria in the digestive tract, while also helping to absorb food in an efficient way. Furthermore, kefir is packed with dietary fiber, which stimulates peristaltic motion and can eliminate constipation. A single serving of kefir has more than 21% of the daily requirement of fiber.
22) Tryptophan: One of the essential amino acids abundant in Kefir, tryptophan is well-known for its relaxing effect on the nervous system. Because it also offers loads of calcium and magnesium — both of which are critical for a healthy nervous system — Kefir in the diet can have a particularly calming effect on the nerves.
23) Rich in the B Vitamins: Kefir is an excellent source of Vitamin B7 (biotin), which aids the body’s absorption of other B vitamins, B1 (Thiamine), B2 (riboflavin) B3 (niacin), B6 (Pyridoxal phosphate), B9 (folic acid), and B12 (cobalamin). The many advantages of maintaining adequate B vitamin intake range from regulation of the normal function of the kidneys, liver and central nervous system to helping promote . It is known that people who experience depression are usually low in their B vitamins.
24) kefir may also alleviate anxiety. Studies have shown that those put on a Kefir diet have consistently had less anxiety. This may be because the fermentation process produces high levels of tryptophan, which converts into serotonin in the brain, thus producing a relaxing effect.
25) Kefir’s ample supply of phosphorus – the second most abundant mineral in our bodies — helps utilize carbohydrates, fats, and proteins for cell growth, maintenance and energy.
26) Kefir reduces cholesterol – Studies have shown that milk cultured for 24 hours with live kefir grains has been found to have cholesterol reduced up to 63% and milk that was stored to 48 hours had up to 84% of cholesterol disappear.
27) Kefir kills harmful bacteria: Scientists tested the Kefir in the Caucasus Mountains for any type of harmful bacteria. But much to their surprise, they found nothing. Deep in the mountains where sanitary conditions are much worse than ours, the scientist refused to believe there was no harmful bacteria to be found. Creating a possible scenario that a piece of animal fecal matter would fall into the milk, they injected the E. Coli bacteria into the Kefir. Within 24 hours the E. Coli was destroyed by Kefir whey’s beneficial bacteria. Kefir has also demonstrated the ability to kill H. pylori infections when bacteria alone could not. In addition, the complex micro flora of Kefir has also shown a keen ability to greatly stimulate our immune system, ward off infections. This is because when Kefir is consumed as a drink, it creates a healthy mucous lining in the colon, which acts as a good medium to support the growth of beneficial bowel flora which helps to prevent parasitic infections and cancer as well as constipation. This means Kefir is beneficial in preventing many gastrointestinal disorders.
28) KEFIR IS NATURAL ANTIBIOTIC which exudes bacterial inhibitory factors that prevent the growth of harmful bacteria. Various medical reports have shown that Kefir has been helpful in the treatment of psoriasis, eczema, allergies, migraines, gout, rheumatic arthritic conditions, candidiasis and colitis. The World Health Organization has reported that Kefir has been effective in treating tuberculosis and typhoid fever
As a very rich source of protein, kefir promotes the efficient functioning of the organ systems and can boost the body’s metabolism. Along with that, it helps wound healing, injury recovery time, and cellular growth.